Monday, April 21, 2008

Mind's controlling.

Okay,we were having this Biology tuition this afternnon.Mr. Bio was teaching on neurone, impulses and the side effects of consuming drugs. That was one thing he said which I found that's really true. "Actually mind's controlling everything like your body and your feeling." Uhm..yeah usually our mood swings is caused by our feeling. When we feel sad ,we become emo. That's unhealthy. haha. If we have a strong mind ,we can overcome that bad feeling, isn't it a better way?haha.Then there was one student asked," Sir, saying is easier than doing it." Uhm..yeaa,she was right. Sometimes it's quite hard for not following your own feeling. Grr..what to do? So train yourself to have a stronger mind and let it control your feeling.
"Yeah, Angel is talking to me ,not Devil."
Ohh, I think I crap a lot
haha.
But that's why I like blogging.Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment