Went to meet Ching and Emma up yesterday afternoon. Was so happy to see them. Hahaha. The last time I saw Ching was last year @ sg while emma was this year before CNY. Miss them soooo much♥ Intended to bring them to have lunch at Summer but well it was flooded with SOOO many SSI students. Yeah,our juniors. Ssi people really like to go there. Same to my schoolmates and I. The rice burgers are really oyishilicious. Love it!Haha..Since it had so many customers, we went to Pikachu. Pity Ching cause she waited for her 'pizza' for like half an hour? We even thought the chef may be go downstairs to buy eggs. We talk we gossip(opps) and laugh a lot. Around 5pm, we said 'dada' to each other.
**
Olympiad Mathematics 2008.
Well, our school sent four teams with four participants in each team. I same team with Tang, Shihui and Xianhui. Saw Kuang Zhoo(mm u should know who I mean) at UTM. It was big and to be honest this was the first time I @ UTM. We had the exam in one of the hall and the air-con made me felt so cold. Paper was tough. And it ended at 1245.
**
I am looking forward for the steamboat day♥hahahaaaha..
I miss OT's coffeeeee
'Once in a while,
right in the middle of an ordinary life,
love gives us a fairy tale'
No comments:
Post a Comment