Thursday, July 24, 2008

update

I've been quite busy these two months due to small tests, school works, school magazine designs & graphs, tuitions and cca. Luckily Koko Day was over. I think I'll be still busy because trials are in one month and after that the real exam is in early November. ISH! Time is always not enough*quote from MM*;D

We had rat dissection last two days. It was a very good experience in addition each of us got one rat. School paid for the rats and each of it costs RM13-15. We got formalin preserved rats so it was not scary when doing the dissection as you'll not witness how'd the rat die in front of you. It'll be kinda cruel. Last time we dissected the big fatty frog and we thought it was already died but it wasn't actually. When we took out the intestines and livers then only we realised that the heart was still pumping vigorously. Shit. I dare not to imagine how painful it felt:(



For the rat dissection, we did quite well just the case that we couldn't tahan the smell. The formalin sucks. I wore two layers of surgeons's masks and some of my friends wore three layers and two guys wore the filtered masks. FYI, formalin causes mutation and cancer so it's better to be safe than sorry. We couldn't finished the practicals so we kept the rats inside the bottles. AND the smell became stronger the next day. Awful smell.



***


Went yumcha yesterday with mm and sy yesterday before sy goes to NUS tomorrow. It was great to catch up with them. ;DD















***


&&yesterday mm and sy made sushi together and they got me one box of sushi. Oyishilicious neh. Thanks:)





No comments:

Post a Comment