It's year 2009 now! 2 in the morning and I don't feel sleepy at all. Went to meet my schoolmates just now. We had steamboat and countdown :) Bel and cs are keep eating! OMJC! Terror is the only word I think of right now. I think I'm not qualify to be in their group anymore. Haha! Long time never see these people. They are still the same but some change their hair styles. New year new look! I want a new look too!
I played a lot these few weeks. I don't think I can stay at home whole week to watch Tv or rather just face the computer. Wc knows I like going out. Haha. Got the chances to meet many of my sec school friends last month (Oh, it was last month and last year too). I played Touch Rugby and I love it. Finally mun can use the present we bought for her and made everyone likes the game :)
Went up to Penang, Perak, Genting and KL with my family and relatives. Very very fun and happy :) We spent most on food! We cuit-cuti Malaysia and makan-makan di Malaysia. I hate the weather. Sometime it rains heavily and sometime it was a bright sunny day. I played bowling at night with my aunt and siblings at Genting. Hahahahahaa! I did the most malu thing there. OMJC. My uncle and sibs were laughing at me when my bowling goes behind TWICE. Beginner mar, doesn't know how to play mar. However, I love bowling now! Went for few games with my sibs before my sis went to NS (poor thing) and this week played with fw.
So far, I enjoyed my holidays very much since I finished stpm. Now I got myself a job. Thanks tian and ting :) But start working means I need to sacrifice some time with friends :(
Pretty view
my uncle..acting cool eh? :D :D
It means something that I don't understand.
Makes me think of little Nyonya
This thing looks awfully fun!!
My first score in genting* buay sai kua*
Go read fw's blog, at least I had some improvement.:I
hey girls, your cutie g-rraa-faaar.
last day in school.
No comments:
Post a Comment