So we finished our STPM. This year was a stressful year and now everything has over. Finally we can have a really long break. We have so many plans. It's going to be an interesting holiday before I start working. I might go for interview next week. Umm.. I'm not going to waste my months of holidays growing fungi at home. NoNo.
My friend's dad was calling her yesterday before the last paper and her dad's really cute. Haha! This is their conversation-
Dad : Hey, so you are a free bird now right?
Daughter : Dad, I haven't even started my last paper. My paper is in the afternoon.
Dad : Oh! Then faster landing!
Hahahahahahaha. They are really cute people.
Back from Sg just now, tiring but very fun. So sorry my dear friends, my pain was such a spoiler. You people are so caring. Big sis, maid ,2nd sis and maid's twin, big big thanks to you all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment