Monday, June 22, 2009

It is more than just friends.




I do not know that I have such a strong bond with this people. I guess it can be peptide bond. Hahaha. Now, everyone is leaving. Russia, Sabah, Perak, Kelantan, KL and Singapore. Quite sad larr.. Can't bear to leave them and same goes to them(right?right?) Just back from the gathering with all these people. Ahh! Finally it is the time for us to enter university. Then myself feel quite lousy after talking about the university stuff with them. We discussed and gave comments. Okay, I really should not compare myself with other people. Hmmm... I know I wasn't the only one who did not get the fair result. There are so many people out there in Malaysia who are more unlucky than me. Of course, I will appeal. I think I can call myself appeal expert already. I am always doing this type of 'job'. These few weeks, I was feeling so lost. What I really want? My interest? Future career? Hmm...But now I think I know what I want and like. People say your course very lousy,nevermind. Teacher asked why you do not do medicine, nevermind. Gov thinks that you can be an engineer while you are actually a bio student, nevermind. I just need to have a clear mind on what I really like and do it. Be cool. Hahahaha
* Don't know when can I hear POKER FACE again?*
HAHAHAA
missing you guys:)

1 comment: