I realise that I haven't uplaod any of my colleagues' pictures on this blog. I have resigned for almost one and half month and now only I am here to upload them. Xy said my blog is lacking of updates. Yeah, its true and the owner of this blog is really lazy and busy. Haha
And we had this Sports Event two weeks before I officially leaved. We had pool and table tennis. It was very fun and everyone got the chance to know more about each others. Sometimes I feel that people at my working place are very very stress and they seldom talk.
Previn an Indian guy from EC and he's same age with me. We were the youngest staffs in mediabanc. That guy in blue was my Philippine Boss. Big Boss. Haha!
Most of them like to play pool. It's cool that the sports club actually bought one and it's not cheap.Peiting, she was from SSI TOO! and she still remembered Moral Talks.










No comments:
Post a Comment