Friday, September 26, 2008

penguin, can I share habitat with you?

These days the weather is freaking weird and unpredictable. One minute it was raining the next minute it can be BIG BIG SUNNY SUNNY day. Headache. Once it rains, I will have to wear my jacket because it is too cold larh but once the SUN comes out, please don't walk under the sun in the afternoon, you might get sunburn. SUN and EDWARD, xy you see it?? obvious obvious. haha.


Got back all my papers already. Did quite badly this time. Puan Halimah was so pissed when she saw our shit results. After added the paper3, I chunchun pass my chemistry. The other papers were just okay. *Sigh* I must love Chemistry very very much. I don't want get this kind of result anymore. 40++ days to my real exams and now we all have one week raya break so must use this time to study hard!


School's been great and fun. Mc tang tang/ mr. Snake head/ mr. Graveyard is being too innocent. He jokes. Now only I know he's not shy at all but gets blush easily.*Telinga merah merah* My friend just likes him. Hopeless. HAHA. Mc Girl Loh is his best partner. They are best friends and go everywhere together. Funny funny. You rarely see guys stick together in class and during rehat right? hehe.


Ohh..Brother's playing DOTA everyday. He gets addicted already I guess. Not good not good. I told my friend this and he said they like playing games is like why girls love shopping. Similar reason.






PICTURES:D

One of my fav:)

With the awesome ending. :)))))

Bunnie. Elmo. Yoga So. Hahahahaa

What kind of specs ??!!

Location : IJ Convent's classroom // Scene 1 : Sh and Wc are studying together.

LOLLLLLL

Look! this uncle one person eat 3 bowls of noodles.

OOPPPSS! He's looking at us..*Hide camera hide camera*

***

No comments:

Post a Comment