My friends gave me a birthday surprise :)
We laughed most of the time till 'bo lak' to walk properly. And there was one uncle/ boy who sat behind our table laughed in a very funny way. It made us L O L. That guy really weird. And we had this very big glassss of free milk tea :) We didn't mange to finished it in the end. I don't know what to say but they are really nice friends to have :) I love the presents, card, songs and funny messages.
**
Went swimming with mun last week. Wow! We almost own the whole swimming pool and the building because there was nobody in the morning except you want to say the two or three ah gong who went there swim swim larh. It was very fun and cheap( I mean the ticket.hahaha! 80cents??!!) But I ended up looking so chaoda :( After swimming, we went to library. Miss Pang, we went to libraryyyy.No problem okay :P
:) :) :)
yummm......
**
Last Sunday we had Pertina MP at Tropical Inn. The food so-so larh. Overall it was fun. To my surprise, we had so many teachers there this year, not like last year only had two pity teachers.

this is for you xy. hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment