
Yesterday we went to catch HSM3 senior year. I love this kind of movie. Musical movie with amazing dances and most importantly the incredibly nice songs. Okay, shuhui is exaggerating but the movie is really good. BUT my classmates especially michael and tang hate it. They said hsm suck especially the second movie. Well, basically it was because both of them were being forced to watch it. One by his sister while the other we think was forced by girlfriend. HAHA
**
Well, 24 days to our BIG day. Study, study and study is what I can do every single day. Hope I can really read notes in a faster way. I am too slowwww. When I see some of my classmates already read so much and start doing past years I feel useless. Sigh. I shoud go petrol station to buy ten litres of petrol to add oil. Omj. Shuhui is being lame again.
Gtg. It's time to go back to my books.
Dada :)
No comments:
Post a Comment